Wednesday 4 January 2017

Let it Byrne


Let it Byrne 

Holly Hart

Book Review:

After a string of unfortunate events, Casey finds herself indebted to the mob. She try's to keep her head above water but is beginning to sink when Declan throws her a rope. There's a catch of course. He wants her to be at his beck and call, but Casey was never good at following the rules.

This is the first book in the series and was recommended to be read before the second instalment. Therefore I followed the advice and now I am ready for my next dose.

I rate this book a solid 4 stars out of 5. I liked the book however I felt Declan was a bit of a pushover when it came to Casey. Free for kindle unlimited readers makes this book an easy read for bedtime.

Kindle Edition 99p or free for Kindle Unlimited readers.
Published October 10th 2016
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment